Academy MemberMap & Directions
Regularly travels out of state to: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Tennessee
- Practice Commenced: 2003
- Total Mediations (as of Mar 2019): 667
- Total Arbitrations (as of Mar 2019): 2
- MEMPHIS-FORREST CITY
Practice History: 40 years in litigation practice based in Hattiesburg, Mississippi covering the State of Mississippi, representing both plaintiffs and defendants. Selected as a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA).
Mediation History: Certified as a mediator in 2003 and accepted as a mediator by the Mississippi Bar, Mississippi State Courts and United States District Court. Served as a mediator in over 600 cases since 2003. Accepted as a member of the Association of Attorney-Mediators.
- Contract Disputes
- Health Care
- Legal Malpractice
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Homes
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Professional Liability
- Professional Malpractice
- Professional Negligence
- Property Damage
- Real Estate
- Sexual Harassment
- Trusts / Estates
- Wrongful Death
- Law School : University of Mississippi , J.D., 1973
- College: Mississippi State University , B.S., 1970
Memberships & Affiliations
- South Central Mississippi and American Bar Associations; The Mississippi Bar.
- Association of Attorney-Mediators
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)
Administration Fee of $250.00. $325.00 per hour for mediation preparation and time in session; $200.00 per hour for travel time, plus expenses. For additional information contact Lynn, firstname.lastname@example.org.